I am retired employee age is 59 what type of health insurance policy is suitable for me is there any health insurance schemes for 59 years old Retired Persons.

I am retired employee age is 59 what type of health insurance policy is suitable for me is there any health insurance schemes for 59 years old Retired Persons. When I retired I took voluntary retirement as result of ill health condition but now I am going for consultation of doctors on ill health condition as there is not much response from doctors as the condition is not very serious. Can I take help of insurance companies to take medical treatment for my illness at private hospital please advise me.


Retired Retired Retired Retired Retired Retired Retired Retired


I am financially stable and not dependent on anyone. And if I take help from the insurance companies I can buy health insurance with the amount I have, how much insurance can I buy? If I am diabetic for how much time I can wait for my insurance to pay for my health costs.


I am currently studying full time and in between studying and work for 50-70 hours in one month, and it is only in June of 2017 I have completed my schooling only. My sister is working and she claims Rs. 4500 per month. She is now putting on the claim amount of my sister. I am not working yet and am depending on my sister, and she is asking me to take a job in a shop to claim the full payment of my sister’s health benefits. What should I do? What can I do in my plan?


Buying insurance for a young person is usually very expensive and expensive claims can get expensive, and once the claim is received there is no guarantee of getting it at all. And if the claim comes in full then it is not as good as paying in full. Thus the best option is to insure oneself for a short period and pay the cost in full for it. You should use insurance companies and not go for any health service yourself to get the health insurance claim to claim the full amount.


Question: What is the best type of personal accident insurance?


We have filed claim for the damaged car, and will be receiving insurance money soon. Should we buy personal accident insurance or should we wait?


Answer: Purchase a personal accident insurance policy and take insurance if you are having health issue or are worried about any of your health.


Applying for health insurance should not be based on the belief that you will take a claim to save money. Such people do not understand the benefits of such health insurance policy, they do not understand the benefits of the claim process. People generally take any health insurance only for a disease or injury which is serious and therefore benefits should not be limited to such a serious illness.


People should buy health insurance for themselves because most of the medical treatments and hospital charges are higher than those which are paid by the government for a normal hospital treatment. Buying a health insurance for one time treatment to get the medical expenses covered for a specific disease is a waste of money.


Medical treatment of serious diseases in many countries are covered under medical insurance, even treatment for obesity is covered under many health insurance plans.


Health insurance plans should not be limited to prevention of serious diseases only, health insurance companies should help people to get health insurance for any sickness in the entire family. It is very easy to buy health insurance for people with multiple illnesses as it is very expensive to get medical insurance for people with only one or two diseases or diseases related to one disease.


Recommendation: Purchase health insurance for your whole family and do not wait for an illness for the claim to come.


Question: My father has passed away and if I die while carrying a health insurance policy with a premium of more than 2000 then how much money will be paid?


Answer: If you have a health insurance policy and you die while carrying the insurance policy then the insurance company will pay you in full of the amount you have paid for it, and also you will be paid by the insurance company of the insurance company, but the insurance company will have to pay for the claims they have made. For this reason insurance companies require that people in the situation of a death in their family stay in the coverage area for a specified time.


Therefore if you have health insurance policy with a premium of more than 2000, the insurance company will deduct the full premium paid for the time during which you have been in the coverage area. For example if you have bought a health insurance policy for the family health and you stay in the coverage area for a period of time then the insurance company deducts the full premium and pays you the premium amount.


Applying for health insurance should not be based on the belief that you will take a claim to save money.


Applying for health insurance should be based on the belief that you need health insurance for any sickness in your family.


Now you should buy health insurance for your entire family and stay in the coverage area for a limited time. Once you have bought the health insurance for your family it should be a commitment for them to buy insurance for the entire family.